Did you know?
- Reducing the size of your lawn by adding native plant beds is beneficial to our eco-system.
- Native plants do not require fertilizers and require fewer pesticides than lawns.
- Native plants require less water than lawns and help prevent erosion.
- If you need to water your lawn, do so sparingly (only when soil is dry 6” down) in order to promote a healthy root structure.
- There are plants you can choose to fight mosquitos naturally.
- Pesticides harm beneficial insects we need in our yard to maintain a healthy eco-system.
Start right away! Go to http://tghyp.com for easy details on how to pledge to do better for a healthy yard!